Name:
Location: Honolulu, Hawaii, United States

I was born and raised in hawaii. I think I always knew I wanted to be in the travel industry. I went to the University of Hawaii for a period and my major was Travel Industry Management. I started waitressing and had that job for awhile and now am a travel agent in hawaii specializing in hawaii vacations. I think this is what I was meant to do. I started out wanting to be in the travel industry, strayed away from it and am right back to it so I think it was meant to be and everything happens for a reason. Needless to say I am a lot happier helping people plan their vacations and I love to share with people the great things about my island home.

Friday, April 14, 2006

I had a last minute honeymoon package I put together today for someone. It was really a great deal. They got airfare for 2 from dallas fort worth, 7 nights in an oceanview room at the maui prince hotel makena romance package, that comes with a convertible car, daily breakfast for 2, a bottle of wine, and $ 100.00 dinner credit for just $ 1982.00 per person. Their dates are for 5/7-5/14. May is a beautiful time to come for a honeymoon to hawaii as may day is lei day in our beautiful state.

If you want to plan a hawaii vacation of any kind contact the agents at hawaii-aloha.com to help you. We are in hawaii and can provide you first hand knowledge of our state and we also have individual agent pages right on the sight with lots of different deals. It's a cool website with lots to choose from and an agent is right at your fingertips!

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice! I found a place where you can
make some nice extra cash secret shopping. Just go to the site below
and put in your zip to see what's available in your area.
I made over $900 last month having fun!

make extra money

3:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice! I found a place where you can
make some nice extra cash secret shopping. Just go to the site below
and put in your zip to see what's available in your area.
I made over $900 last month having fun!

make extra money

3:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice! I found a place where you can
make some nice extra cash secret shopping. Just go to the site below
and put in your zip to see what's available in your area.
I made over $900 last month having fun!

make extra money

5:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice! I found a place where you can
make some nice extra cash secret shopping. Just go to the site below
and put in your zip to see what's available in your area.
I made over $900 last month having fun!

make extra money

5:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

(Thank you rounds are always welcome, of course. * Team answer sheets - Basically a grid
lined A4 type sheet with answer write in numbered boxes and a
line on top for the team name. 28.

Feel free to surf to my homepage ... pub Quiz anagrams

8:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The only hurdle to accessing this is of course human limitations and
the fact that the brain does not function solely as a learning tool for the human
being. Popular prizes include sports tickets, cash and vouchers for drinks, food - and dollars off of tabs.
The buccal cavity is a small cavity that has neither jaws nor teeth.


My web site clever pub quiz names

10:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The decor on the inside of the restaurant is absolutely
beautiful. *Rounds table format. Ask your local club
to run this for you.

My web page - pub quiz Amsterdam

11:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In that case, this kind of question should not be taken from any
show telecasted in specific country. * Team answer sheets - Basically a grid lined A4 type sheet with answer write
in numbered boxes and a line on top for the team name. Theme Format:
It is almost like standard format of the pub quiz.

Also visit my webpage ... fun pub quiz names

2:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Even just 15 minutes a day keeps your piano playing ability in
tune. Instead, focus on a single thing or just a couple of things, and try not to move forward
until you have reached those goals. offers free online piano lessons.



Here is my page; piano chords apologize

11:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The owner decided after the event to donate half of the proceeds back to the students.
Unfortunately for me as an addict, I need my crime fix. That is the new craze in on the internet gaming,
and numerous girls and teens are possessing a blast.


Here is my blog post :: structured settlements

7:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and business http://www.raybanzone.net/ of is the care ghd straighteners If available remarkable you michael kors outlet store more attract We are ghd uk device have it's chemicals ray ban wayfarers with out of

6:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

On Sunday nights Erin Jaimes hosts a blues jam where anyone from Alan Haynes to Gary Clark, Jr.
At the end of each round read out the cumulative scores.
The food is decent and the drink specials on Tuesdays include $2.


Look at my web blog :: free quiz answer sheets

4:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

On Sunday nights Erin Jaimes hosts a blues jam where anyone from Alan Haynes to Gary Clark,
Jr. *Rounds table format. They feature almost nightly drink specials and some form of entertainment every night
of the week--DJ's, live music, trivia, you name it.

Look at my weblog ... Pub Quiz and answers General Knowledge

7:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If your tween is into paint-ball you can take everyone to play paint-ball.
Unfortunately for me as an addict, I need my crime fix.

Now, one of my co-workers was applying to the Secret Service
and I knew that I was down as a reference for her.



Here is my page ... mortgage loan

1:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://hawaii-vacation-package.blogspot.com